Sunday, September 9, 2007

Think I'm Ready to Give Up for Today

Sunday, September 9, 2007 - Think I'm Ready to Give Up for Today

Today started out as a good quilting day and then well I messed up on my Block of the Month quilt...I put the second row on backwards and then proceed to put the next set of sashing on. Well first I took the sashing off because it was on the wrong side of the row; then I removed the incorrect row so that I could turn the row over and put it on correctly. This took more time than I thought it would.

I also was going to get a lot of cleaning done today but well it just again didn't work out. I was going to start cleaning after I got the second row completed...well instead I was cleaning up the strings and then I found that I have somehow lost the cover to my Gingher scissors (little pair). Don't ask me how but I did. I am worried that Emma ate it. It would not be good for her if she did eat it. On top of that I wanted to run to Joann's well I can't find my coupon so I can get my 40% off of my backing fabric for my mother-in-law's quilt. I also wanted to get to Office Depot for some stuff for the Color Confidence course I am taking on September 22nd. I am very excited about that course but not about the lack of things completed. I also wanted to get the Block of the Month block from August done so that all I have left is September but I just don't have the energy or motivation. I really don't like when I let all of this get to me. Ohh well, when my husband gets back from Home Depot I am going to the grocery store. Poor Emma ran out of treats today so I need to go to the store for her. There is stuff for us that I need but she is my priority. Someone at work told me that when they come back in their next life they want to be my dog because I treat her like a princess. I then teased that I should get her a tiara. (Only thing is Emma would not like it, would knock it off and eat it!) Well Mark is pulling in the driveway so I am off to the grocery store.

Hope others are having a good Sunday!

Sunday, September 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Hey...breathe! I think you've just got too much going on today! Maybe just pick one thing to work on for the moment whether that be sewing or cleaning. Mom's upstairs neighbor is getting a liver and white springer spaniel puppy on the 22nd.

Sunday, September 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by cowgirl4ever
My day has been much like yours.. things just haven't gone my way and then to make things worse I got called into work and well that is a long frustrating story for another time. I hope your day gets better and you find the cover to your scissors in the couch cushion or something. Heather

Sunday, September 9, 2007 - you sound like me !
Posted by boopie
Guess you didn't have that good of a day. It sounds like one of my many ! LOL ! hopefully tomorrow things will go better ! Boopie

Sunday, September 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Your day sounds like mine. I got up and had good intentions but it just went down hill from there. There's always tomorrow. Cindy

No comments: