Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I Got Three MeMe's!


I have made so many wonder friends because of blogging and three of them awarded me a "Make Me Smile" award. Thank you Jen, Moneik & Michelle for thinking of me! I should have posted this when Jen first sent me the award but I have been trying to think of adjectives for my name...this is going to be hard!


I have to use the letters of my name to share something about myself - so here I go...
M - Magical
A - Animated
U - Unique
R - Reliable
E - Enthusiastic
E - Entertaining
N - Nice


Now the rules of this MeMe are that I have to tag 6 other people to participate and these people also receive the "You Make Me Smile Award"........so here are my 6:
Jen, Cindy, Kristie, Jill, Michelle, Moneik

Thank goodness we did not have to come up with adjectives for our last name...the Z would have been hard!

No comments: