Sunday, September 9, 2007

Ohh I got a little more done

Sunday, September 9, 2007 - Ohh I got a little more done


Once I headed out for the grocery store I went by Office Depot and found that they were still open. Well yeah I got my stuff for class. I also got a couple of other things we needed in our home office. Then I tried to go to Joann's. I still don't have my coupon but I was going to go anyways...well it was two or three minutes to 6 PM (when they close) and this woman comes out and says something like "Ohh you're just tooo late." Well let me tell you I still wanted to go in but I remember what it was like to work in retail on a Sunday and I know you just want to get home so I got in my car and went to the grocery store. Lucky for me Joann's and the grocery store are in the same shopping center.



I didn't know what I wanted to buy which is always dangerous when going to the grocery store. I ended up with quite a bit of food for next week...in fact I think more than we need but that's okay I can use it the following week...that is what freezers are for. Emma made out like a bandit...I had run out of dog treats so I picked up several kinds. She has to have a soft treat when she gets her pill in the morning. At bed time she gets a milk bone. I also got her a big Dentabone to chew on...she finishes those quickly but she likes them. Then I bought these little treats we use for training. I did buy myself the Better Homes and Gardens Quilt Sampler which has the Ultimate shop hop in it. That and some chocolate should fix me up. I did not even try to start the next block of the month block...I figured I just need to relax so I don't make any more mistakes.



Hope you had a good weekend.



Maureen


Sunday, September 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
I didn't do anything today except quilt the first piece of fabric for my Veronica Purse. I just couldn't bring myself to start anything.
Cindy

No comments: