Sunday, September 16, 2007

It's Sunday Night

Well I can hardly believe it is Sunday night. I did a lot of work on my new blog site. I had so many good intentions but none of them came true! I did make a really nice dinner for my husband. OK here is what we had...Chicken stuffed with broccoli & cheese, Au Gratin Potatoes, and green beans. I am now hungry for Chocolate ice cream from Culvers. I can't believe how much I am craving it. I will ask Mark if he wants to go in about five mintues...that should give me time to finish writing the rest of my posting.

I had really wanted to finish the last block for my Block of the Month Club and put the last row of sashing on. I also wanted to quilt on my mother-in-law's quilt. I thought about starting one of the kits I bought yesterday at the Quilt Expo but again no. What I did get done is my laundry, and making dinner. I was going to take all the stuff down here upstairs but no that didn't happen.

Mark picked up my new Pink Razor Phone on Friday. He is so nice to me about doing that. I would have gone but I was at Block of the Month club. Ohh well.

Right now I have a very sleepy, snuggly dog next to me. She is quite a wonderful dog and very loving. Today she decided to sniff and try to step on and eat a wasp. That is such a dog thing to do and I just have to smile at her. Lucky for me she did not eat the wasp and my husband got her away from it.

Hope you have a quilty evening.

1 comment:

Jen said...

If I could figure out my frame; we could totally throw it on. I'm currently afraid of it.