Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ohh the weather outside is making me blue

Earlier this week Jen, Sherry, Cindy and I were supposed to go to Batik Club at Patched Works but the weather was icky and icy and we all figured that it was better to stay home!!!! I really wanted to go but unforturnately we couldn't go. Ohh I missed my friends, fabric and pie.

Tonight the weather is also icky. Here in WI we are under a Winter Weather Advisory...imagine that it's winter and we are having snowy weather. Yesterday we had really cold weather here and my husband worked a 12 and a half hour day outside. I know I couldn't do it.

Today I took my nephew's quilt to work and a lot of people really liked it. Especially all the fussy cutting I did around the animals. I am glad it is done and that I will be giving it to him for his birthday in March. I plan on taking it to Block of the Month at Frank's I can't wait for the next block of the month club...I wish it was more often!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Cheer up, Maureen! The days are getting longer, and we all need to be thankful our homes are warm and safe! It won't be long before nice weather arrives!

Moneik said...

the cold weather sucks. Hope you get to go to your BOM.

Jen said...

It's winter, don't be blue!! I take this over summer any day!

Kristie said...

Oh don't be so sad. Spring will be here before you know it.
Kristie

Cindy said...

Come on Lady Jane and cheer up. Don't think of it as icky winter think of it as we don't have much winter left.