Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm Following Through

I am following though on one of my goals...I am blogging tonight! When I look out my window I can't believe it is snowing. I know it was predicted but I am just not wanting it to snow again. I love the snow but I don't like to drive in it. Depending on how much we get depends on how hard it will be to drive to work in the morning. I have a Camaro and it is not a snow car. Because of the snow Emma is feeling very snugly. She is cuddled up between Mark and I. She sure does like being between us and snuggling.

Yesterday I read others blogs and commented on them ... Yeah. It's been hard with not feeling well. I can't believe this cold is holding on ... I was really dizzy today and still feeling that way tonight. I hope this cold goes away soon.

Well tomorrow is BOM at Frank's. I can't wait ... I love going... there are so many wonderful people there. I hope I am feeling better so that I can enjoy myself.

This weekend I am going to go to a Sew Day at Wendy's church. I am going to finish my winter flannel quilt. When I worked on it at Jen's Sewing Day I didn't have enough fabric to put the top and bottom border on... I will be able to sew two pieces of fabric together and add the order. I have the backing and once I have the top done I will be able to pack it and layer it and quilt it.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

I hope you get to feeling better real soon! I know it must be terrible trying to work and being so sick. I can't wait to see your flannel quilt, it sounds warm and snuggly.
Kristie

Jen said...

Yea!!! You blogged!!! Wahoo!!! Are you going to put that quilty on my frame?!? You need to learn to use it. =) Bust out those unquilted UFO's lady Jane!! See you tomorrow.

Moneik said...

Great job on blogging!Keep it up. We enjoy hearing from you. Have fun sewing and going to BOM>