Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm Going to Try to be Better

Well there are so many things I want to be better at but one of the things I want to do more is to make sure that I blog more and read my friends blogs more often! I feel like with the holidays and now this cold that I just don't write as often and I fell behind reading others blogs. I also want to learn how to be a better blogger!

Any suggestions?

I also want to get a better camera than the one I have and learn to post pictures. That way I will feel like posting pictures.

I also need to be better at weight loss...I want to be able to do weight watchers and follow though. I hope it will be alright if I blog about this as they say it takes 21 days to form a new habit...right now I am working on decreasing the amount of chocolate that I eat.

I also want to finish work on my quilt room and get it to the point I can go in there work in the room. I have a radio that I can move in there and depending on the amount of room I have left, my husband is talking about moving my treadle machine upstairs instead of in the living room. We will have to see ... I think I have something for every space once I get the storage stuff that I want. I am hoping we can go to the Home Depot this weekend for shelves and some other stuff....hopefully I will get that done soon.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like some good goals. I hope you get your sewing room done soon so you can spend some peaceful time in there and feel good about your accomplishments.

Have fun finishing up your sewing room!1111

Jen said...

Yeah! You sound so much more positive. And you can blog about anything you want. =)

Cindy said...

You go girl. You 're on the right track and it's good to hear you being positive again. I knew you were in there just waiting to get out again. One of my favorite books when I was a kid was "The Little Engine That Could". Just keep telling yourself you can do it and you will.

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Those are awesome goals and I can't wait for you to blog about your progress!

If you haven't signed up for Bloglines yet to manage the reading of other people's blogs, you should definitely do that. It is a life saver!