Monday, January 21, 2008

Here's Emma!

Well I added a picture on the right hand side of my blog and it's Emma as a baby! She was such a cute puppy! I don't know about you but I wish they could stay little forever! She is sitting next to me right now watching it snow! I wish I had my winter quilt pieced and quilted...all I have left is to put the top and bottom border on it!

I can not believe how cold it is and how icky the roads are...I live a mile and a half to two miles from work...with then snow it took me 20+ minutes to get home...I drove behind someone doing 17 mph on the road. The speed limit in that area was 30 mph...it was not bad enough that we had to be going 17 mph!!! Ughhhhhh! I just wanted to get home so I could get warm. I hope tonight to take down our Christmas Tree. I am tired of it being up. I was going to take it down last night during the Packer game but it just didn't happen!

Well I hope everyone stays warm and dry!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Am I the only one who LIKES the snow and doesn't mind driving in it??