Sunday, February 3, 2008

Kinda Watching

I like football and I have the Super Bowl on but I just can't concentrate...I am trying to watch the commericals but I am falling asleep all the time. I have been taking migraine medication since Friday and every so often I keep thinking I should go to the hosptial and get an IV and hope that the pain stops...the medication is helping me manage it somewhat but it knocks me on my bum!

I really wanted to go to the Valentine's Party at Patched Works but I just couldn't last night....my head has been throbing and feels like well it's painful! I feel like either something wrong with my body or the weather has been keeping me from things I want to do...this is stinky!

Mark went and got dinner for us this evening and there was a deer in our front yard looking in the window...I swear it was watching the Super Bowl. Emma was growling/grumbling at something in the front yard and I was egging her on thinking it was another dog ... ohh contrar mon fraier (or however you spell it) it was a deer looking in our front window. When I went to check out what Emma was talking to I saw the deer and it was looking at me like Hey I want to watch the commercials too!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon, Maureen. How is your blood pressure? That can give you a headache. What about caffeine? Are you getting too much of that? What about msg?

Ok Silly, now if you are in pain with a headache, why were you trying to get Emma excited? Wouldn't have made your head hurt more? Oh, silly you!

Get better soon!

Kristie said...

I sure hope you start feeling better, being sick is no fun!
Kristie

Cindy said...

Sorry to hear about the headache. Could it possibly be from your high blood pressure? You should have opened the door and invited the deer in to watch the game with you.

Moneik said...

Hope you are feeling better. It's always hard to enjoy something when you are in pain.

Deb (vtquilter) said...

Sorry to hear about the migrane. It wouldn't hurt to call your doctor since it sounds like you have had this for quite a few days. The peace of mind might make it worth it.... Hope you are feeling better soon.
Deb

Hazel said...

Migraines are not fun I also get them ,I hope you feel better soon .That must have been quit a surprise to see the deer looking in your window LOL