Thursday, February 28, 2008

Nothing Much Going On!

Well I realized that I hadn't blogged since Saturday but not much has been going on...I have been going to work and coming home. My schedule is something like make dinner, watch TV, check out the internet and friend's blogs. I was going to work on a bracelet tonight but well I'm just too tired.

I still have to call my insurance company to find out where I have to go for a sleep study. The doctor thinks I have sleep apnea so I have to go for a study to find out for sure. With as busy as I have been at work I have not been able to call in a refill on my prescription nor to call the insurance company to figure out where to go for a sleep study.

I am looking forward to Saturday because we are celebrating my nephew, Teran's 14th birthday. I am going to call tonight to wish him a Happy Birthday and to ask his Mom what I should bring on Saturday (food wise). Then I actually get to do something quilt related on Monday...I am going to help cut blocks for the Block of the Month Club held at Frank's...which is designed and taught by Wendy Rieves! She is a great teacher and we have so much fun at the BOM meeting! Other than that not much to report here...sorry this is sooo boring!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I didn't think it was boring at all I bet it sums up alot of our weeks I know it does mine.

Gina said...

sometimes we all have weeks like that. did you enjoy the party?

love an dhugs xx