Saturday, December 22, 2007

Wow I was productive

Well my mom and I made 7 batches of cookies today...2 batches of Spritz, and one batch Double Chocolate Kiss Cookies, Raspberry Bars, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Lemon Bars, and Oatmeal Raisin cookies. I still have two gifts to wrap for tomorrow. I have to go to Fashion Bug to exchange a new pair of pants I bought that are too big...oops. I want to wear them tomorrow. I would also like to make a little purse for my niece. I haven't even started. I also have a table runner that I want to finish for Christmas Eve. I have it all pieced and I have the backing but I would have to put it together and quilt it...Ohh we will see. I am planning on going to bed in about 15 to 20 minutes from now....we will see. I will keep you updated.

4 comments:

Moneik said...

Wow! You guys were busy! I'm sure it was fun to bake with your mom. I can't wait to go home for Christmas.

Cindy said...

You can do it Maureen just think you're like the "Little Engine That Could"

Kristie said...

That makes me hungry!!!
Kristie

Jen said...

How come there's no pictures! =)~