Thursday, December 6, 2007

Snow, snow and more snow...

Last night I met my friends Jen, Cindy, and Sherry for dinner at Bakers Square....then we were off to Pached works to play poker. I wasn't going to go but the night before I decided to go.....thanks Jen for being such a good friend and being supportive. I had a great time. Afterwards we went back to Bakers Square for pie. Ummmm pie!!!! Julie and her mom joined us and I had a good time just enjoying friends company. I love the fabric we got ... there is a dark blue background with snow flakes on it....some of the snowflakes are silver....ohhh I needed more fabric like I needed a hole in the head but well I just couldn't resist....FABRIC...what am I going to do with it.

I still haven't done anything with cleaning my quilt room and now I have more fabric to find a home for.

Ohh Sherry brought us a gift....Bella Charm Pack and a really cute snowflake ornament...which is quite appropriate as tonight we have snow falling right now! Wow we have been having a lot of snow lately. In fact Jen helped me get weight in the back of my car last night. I drive a Camaro and well it is a rear wheel drive car and it does not like the slippery weather and snow.

I can't beleive that we have more snow coming down....I hope that they do a better job cleaning up the snow....right now they have a news item on the poor snow removal we had this last snow storm. They are putting down salt but I think theyshould be plowing....ohh my right now there is a new report about a snow plow over on the side of the road for 40 mintues...ohhh my...we are having some snow issues here. Hope everyone is home warm and toasty under a wonderful quilt.

2 comments:

Moneik said...

Oh it's so good to hear from you Maureen! Glad to hear you had a good time at Strip Poker! We're having the same kind of snow, only there was wet fog that turned to ice and then snow on top. Over 100 accidents in 2 hours yesterday!

Jen said...

I had a great time too. Mom and I are going to go to PW today and Mike agreed to go and get Sherry's book. I'll call you when we're thinking about going. I think it's going to be as soon as mom gets back from the vet.