Sunday, January 25, 2009

You Better Not Pout...Santa Claus Is Coming to Town

Friday night I went to an Open Sew Night at PW (my local quilt store). I worked on this wall hanging...You Better Not Pout...Santa Claus Is Coming To Town. I love this quilt and can't wait to finally quilt it. Again I'm not sure how I am going to quilt it. I might just quilt around the appliques and around the various borders. I had to cut down the main portion, cut the borders, and sewed them on.

This is all I worked on ... I was having fun being social. Prior to going to PW I went to dinner with two of my friends...Sherry and Sue. We went to Baker's Square. I had my favorite .... Chicken Stir Fry Pita. February 23 was National Pie Day.


2 comments:

Kristie said...

Love it! You are really getting alot done! So what are you going to work on next?
Kristie

Jen said...

it turned out really cute!! Now, when are you going to come over and start quilting some of those quilts that you left at my house? You need to learn!!