Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Two Projects I Worked on at PW New Year's Eve

Here are the pictures I promised...


...the first one is Folded Fabric Wreath. I took it back in 2002 and had part of it completed. I decided to bind it in the teal color and it is now ready to be put on the wall or be used as a table topper. I started this one in a friend's class and it turned out so nice. It is a "winter" wall hanging. I am planning on hanging it in my bathroom next Christmas as we are having our family over.
The second one was a class called Rocky Mountain High which I took at a local technical college again in 2002. I only had to finish the piecing that goes in the border and then piece the border and sew it on. I now have to quilt it and I really don't know how to quilt it...any ideas? I am so happy that I am getting a lot of my UFO's either pieced and/or quilted. When I looked at what I had I came up with 60 quilts. There could be more in my storage shed but these are the ones that I have here. Hopefully I will get some more done on Friday when I go to my local quilt store for an Open Sew evening. Wish me luck on getting some of those UFO's done...I'll need it!

5 comments:

Gina said...

Love the quilts.
How about a wraeth in each of the white blocks on the sawtooth

love and hugs Gina xxx

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Great Quilt! It's wonderful!

Jen said...

I love them both. I think you could put them out any time. Maybe just stipple or loop de loop them so you can spend more time concentrating on learning to use the frame!!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Those look awesome! Congrats! I can't wait for April! I am so excited to see you and Sherry! I can't wait!!!!

Kristie said...

Wow! You are really getting alot of these done! They look very nice! I can't wait to see how you decide to quilt them.
Kristie