Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What Color Should Your Blog or Journal Be?




Your Blog Should Be Purple



You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.

You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.

You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.

This is not the color I would have thought...I guessed Green or Blue (my two favorite colors) I was really surprised about purple. Don't know if this really describes me...Hmmm.

Then I checked out what type of puppy I would be because well I love dogs and would love to have another one.




You Are a Beagle Puppy



Cheerful, energetic, and happy go lucky.

And you're sense of smell is absolutely amazing!








1 comment:

Gina said...

I should have a blue blog. Which is a shame as I love the colour purple. Maybe we can swap!

I'm a beagle pup aswell though

love and hugs xxx