Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just wanted to put a post up that I am here...I have had a horrible cold and I normally come home and end up coughing myself to sleep.

I will be going for my sleep study the end of March. I can't wait to find out if that is the reason I am tired all the time and just don't have a lot of motivation. I am looking foward to an open sew day in April at Frank's Sewing Center! Hopefully I will have an answer about this sleep thing. It can also be the reason my blood pressure is up...believe it or not that is one of the side effects of poor sleep. I also read that it can effect weight...causing weight gain. It would be nice if my weight problem were that simple. (sigh)

I am also not looking forward to the snow that they are predicting. Right now we should get anywhere from 4" to 10". YUCH! I am tired of snow and I am ready for spring. I keep telling Mark maybe the snow will pass us by.

Emma is been sitting by me right now and has been taking care of me. She is a good nurse (giggle). Hope everyone is having fun and taking advantage of time to get some quilting done.


1 comment:

Gina said...

I'm sorry that you're not feeling well. Mind you it gives you a good excuse to wrap yourself up in a nice warm quilt

love and hugs xxx