Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Wow! I can't beleive it is already Easter....Happy Easter! We have about 12 - 14" of snow here that fell two days ago, so it does not really feel like Easter. Emma loves the snow...being a springer...yup you guessed it she leaps and springs through the snow. Emma just went on a treat hunt...I hid a treat for her to find...it was a chicken Carvers. They are 80% meat and she really likes them. I know having fun with pup on Easter.

I'll post more about our Easter celebration later - that is if there is anything exciting to post...it could just be regular family time and not much to post about.

Yesterday was fun...I went to one of our local quilt stores called Bits and Pieces and it was the first month of a block of the month - the pattern is called A Kaleidoscope of Kolor. It is really pretty....we all get to pick out our own background fabric and mine is a white with stars on it. It should be fun to see the same Kaleidoscope of Kolors with different backgrounds like black, white, navy, creamy tan...very fun. Jen and Cindy were there and they brought Michelle...Jen also brought my Miranda bag which is beautiful. It was so nice to see Michelle.

Yeah...my cold is starting to break up some more...I wish it was totally gone and it has to be by this Saturday as that is when I am having my sleep study. I have to remember to call my doctor this week and ask if she wants me to have a sleep aid. That was on of the things they told me to do at the sleep study place.

I did go to Weight Watchers yesterday and well I'm up in weight. Not good. I want the scale to go down and you would think it would with my being sick. I didn't eat that much so you would think I would have lost weight but no, not me. I just have to really watch what I am eating I guess and write it down all the time not here and there. I should be good at this by now but I am not.

Tonight I have strips of fabric to cut because I am going to Frank's Sewing Center for a Fabric coiled bowl making class. Then I have to pull out the other supplies for the class. Tuesday I have Batik Club at Patched Works. Here I hardly have gone to any Quilting Stores in the past month and now I will have been to three in less than a week.

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Happy Easter! Sounds like you and Emma are having a wonderful time. I hope you are feeling better and getting over your cold. Can't wait to see your new BOM and your coiled bowl. I have a pattern for a coiled bowl, I haven't tried it yet, maybe I'll wait to see how yours turns out.
Kristie

Moneik said...

Sounds like you have a fun time at BOM and what a treat to see Michelle, Jen, and Cindy! Sorry to hear about all the snow your are getting, but Happy Easter.

Michelle said...

It was good to see you too, Maureen!