Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Working at Getting Projects Done

As the title says I am working at getting projects done but unfortunately it is not quilty projects...it is projects around the house. This past weekend I did a lot of cleaning in our home and since then when I haven't been cleaning I have been either fixing dinner or working on some other household projects. I am hoping to wash dishes and start making dinner as soon as I am done typing this. I have been so sick to my stomach...probably from coughing so hard.

With this cold I had, the doctor told me I would be coughing for 4 to 6 weeks...I am on week 5 and I think I will be an overachiever and go 7...just a guess as it's not going anywhere. My mom suggested I call the doctor next week if I'm not better but I will be going to Rosemont for the Quilt Festival. I am soooo looking forward to that. I hate to leave Emma home but she will be okay. I may ask my dad to stop over and check on her during the day...Mark will be home with her at night but I know she gets really weird when I'm gone. Mark said she moped and moped last year.

I am going to take two classes and go to a couple of lectures. I will blog more about them after the festival.

I am hoping to finish my fabric coiled bowl this week. I thought I would get it done by the end of March and well it didn't quite happen...ohh well that's just the way things go.

I've been kind of down because I didn't got to Weight Watchers this last weekend and I know that this week I have not been eating well....well I havn't been eating much. My stomach and ribs hurt so much from coughing that I haven't been able to eat much and what I do eat bothers my stomach...okay I admit it ... even mashed potatoes hurt my stomach last night and they are bland! What's a girl to do?

1 comment:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. Hang in there and do what you need to do to feel better soon.