Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ohh No I Made Changes & Lost Stuff

Well I tried to make changes all by myself and guess what I lost all my stuff on the side like me Weather Pixie and my counter at the bottom...WHAT HAVE I DONE! I am so mad at myself I know I can fix the Weather Pixie but the counter is something I just don't know how to do...so for a while my website will be under construction. I knew bad things would happen when I deleted a "widget" or something like that. Well I guess it's a done deal and there is no crying over the spilt milk or lost stuff! Wish me luck fixing it...

Update - I added quite a bit back...unfortnately I do not know what number my counter was on but I did know it was over 5000 so I figured I could easily set it at 5000 and know that it was correct. Well I hope it looks okay...I tired for now and am planning on watching TV and finishing laundry... Tomorrow I have an open sew day and I need to finish some of the blocks for Wendy's Block of the Month Club at Frank's.

6 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I did exactly the same thing when I changed my background a while back. Still don't know if I got everything I lost back...but it's working and I will probably just never change it again...ehhehheheh
Hang in there
Regina

Kristie said...

I think the new layout looks wonderful! I'm afraid to loose my things that I why I haven't changed mine yet. Have fun sewing tomorrow, I have been sewing this evening...and it feels great.
Kristie

Jen said...

That is exactly why I haven't changed anything! The few things that I have changed, I've changed directly in the HTML code.

Amelia said...

You were adventurous to attempt the change. I thought about it...but decided against it as I knew I would lose things. So will jusst stick with blogger pages.

Have a fun week!

Amelia in Oklhoma

Moneik said...

I think we've all done the same thing a time or two. Good luck getting your stuff restored.

Deb A said...

I haven't done any changes to mine yet... eventually when things settle down I'll start playing. Hope you are able to recover things.