Tuesday, April 8, 2008

International Quilt Festival in Rosemont

My friend Sherry gave me a book called Quilter's Guide to UFO's. She is so cute she showed me a picture in the book which shows a before and after picture of the author's studio. Sherry said it should make me feel better because mine isn't that bad. I think once I get back from the International Quilt Festival in Rosemont, IL, I will have to take pictures of my studio and figure out how to get it to look better.

I leave on Thursday for the International Quilt Festival in Rosemont. I am taking a class on Thursday with Linda Fiedler called Creative Machine Quilting...it should be quite a bit of fun. On Friday I will be taking Undercover in Chicago IV with Debbie Caffrey...it is a mystery quilt. On Saturday I am going to a luncheon called Confessions of a Non-traditional Quilter by John Flynn and I am going to go to a Saturday Night Sampler where 15 teachers will be demonstrating various techniques. I am looking forward to it! Sunday is our day to go to and check out all the quilts and to shop. I am going with my friends Kathy and Kristie! We have had a great time the last two years we have gone together and I anticipate this to be even better.


8 comments:

Kristie said...

How exciting!! Sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!!
Kristie

Jen said...

You're going to have so much fun, I can't wait to hear all about it! I can't wait to go on Friday. Now I have to figure out how much money I'm taking!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I hope that you have a great time and get some awesome goodies! I can't wait to see everything that you do/get!

Gina said...

I'm so jealous. Have a great time

love and hugs xxx

Moneik said...

Oh how exciting. Have a great time. I can't wait to see what you bring home.

Val said...

Sounds like so much fun! Enjoy! I enjoyed my visit with you.

Three Birds Inspired said...

Can't wait to hear about your machine quilting class. Hope you had a great time!

Deb (vtquilter) said...

Hope you had a great time...can't wait to hear all about it.