Thursday, November 29, 2007

Only 26 days until Christmas...can that be right?!?!?!

Ohh my how did the year get away from me? I had such plans...such grand plans that I would make all these gifts for Christmas this year and wow my family and friends! Okay..reality...well I haven't started a darn thing. I have had a lot going on lately and well I have already thrown in the towel...No quilted things for either friends or family. I just don't have the energy or drive or well whatever! I know that things happen to all of us and we lose our drive to make stuff...I even lost my drive to blog...I am hoping to keep up reading all my friends posts and posting stuff on my blog. I feel like such a cheat as I am not blogging about quilting!!! Oh yeah...only 26 days until Christmas...I guess I should get a tree up and start my Christmas shopping!

Emma is resting right now...My English Springer Spaniel has decided that she will out last me tonight! I am ready for bed but I am trying to stay awake! Emma did snore a little earlier but I believe it was a ploy...she no sooner snored and she was off the couch and looking for yummy paper. Emma likes paper which is weird. This weekend she ate a roll of Tums...needless to say she is just fine. As soon as she ate them Mark called me downstairs and I immediately went on line to see if she needed to go to the Emergency Vet...as it was a Sunday that would have been our only choice. Well said pup is just fine and no need to take her to the vet...I think if she ate a whole bottle of Tums ... different story ... off to the Emergency Vet we would have went.

Tonight is a big football night and I am not watching because if I start watching the Green Bay Packers mid-season...they lose. I used to watch the whole season but well my husband doesn't watch football and I guess I miss watching the games with my dad and brother. Ohh well. The Packers play Dallas so I will just have to keep my hands away from the remote! Go Pack Go!!!

I have been working on reading all the posts that I missed...oh my where have I been. I will try to keep up!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You're doing just fine Maureen. No need to just blog about sewing. We all love you for who you are so you can talk about anything we just like hearing from you.

Jen said...

Are you kidding? You don't need to blog only about quilting.

Don't worry about homemade christmas gifts. Just worry about you this year. =)