Monday, February 2, 2009

January Accomplishments

Wow I didn't get a lot done but I did get 2589 points for Waun-a-Quilt!

Rocky Mountain High - Pieced blocks, added a border and pieced a back
Folded Wreath - Cut binding and hand bound
Santa Claus Is Coming to Town - Added borders
Winter Quilt - Pieced backing and quilted
Pink Ginko Leaf Quilt - Pieced backing and quilted

So it doesn't look too impressive but at least I was able to keep track of it this month! Thanks Waun-a-Quilt! Hopefully February will be better...I did start the Pie crust topping for my pin and top stitched it! I also pieced my binding and ironed it yesterday!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I thought for sure you had more points than that with all you did! Good job though!!

Kristie said...

Wow! Maureen, I think that you really accomplished alot! Can't wait to see what you finish up for Febuary!
Kristie

starrynightquilter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.